


Spent the day in P-Town (Provo). The weather was kinda poopy but the rain stayed at bay long enough for Laura to take our family photos! We haven't had "good" family photos since Christmas, and Kaiden has changed ALOT since then. We planned the trip so that Kaiden would be taking his nap on the 35 minute drive down to Provo. Our goal was to have him he be "fresh" for the afternoon, but also by doing so he, was a little groggy which made him look upset and bored in the photos. The sun also didn't help his eyes from squinting. lol.
We took our pictures just outside the Provo Temple grounds where there was an open grassy area and a bunch of beautiful rose bushes. After our "Photo Shoot" we went to my favorite Provo restaurant, The Brick Oven. I was just cravin Lovin from the Oven! We met Ashlea there too! Then we went to The Sweet Tooth Fairy for dessert. The BEST red velvet cake I've ever had! And then we played around the Provo mall. I was hoping to see some old friends I worked with at American Eagle but all of them had either quit or just werent working tonight. :( So we went to Laura's to hang out. She has such a cute apartment and has done a fabulous job decorating it! And we may or may not have grabbed a dozen FRESH and HOT Krispy Kremes on our way out of town. lol. And that was our super- fantastic Saturday! The End!
Signing off, TTFN!
Signing off, TTFN!
Yay for your new blog! It looks so great! Your pictures are adorable, such a cute little family you have. You guys look like you are having tons of fun in Utah. Kaiden is growing up so fast,he is such a cutie. We miss you guys, hope all is going well.
ReplyDeleteMy sister used to work at the brick oven!!! haha never did eat there though. I'm so glad you got a blog! I love it! I'm excited to start following you! Here's our blog site: paydenlauratoone.blogspot.com Follow us!!! :)
ReplyDelete