Header Picture

Header Picture

Friday, June 11, 2010

Our First Family Blog!!!

June 11, 2010

Well from much encouragment from our family and friends, we have decided to join the blogging community! Go us!
Darren and I have been happily married for 2 years and we have a beautiful and WiLd little boy named Kaiden West (nicknamed Kaiden-roo!).
As many of you know, we are currently living in Cottonwood Heights, UT! It is an amazing, magical little/ big town just south of Salt Lake City. We live in apartments that are 2 minutes away from Target, Babies R Us and Chili's and is about 6 minutes away from Fashion Place Mall, The Cheesecake Factory and See's Candies. We are LOVIN it! I love the shopping and fine dining and Darren loves that he is close to work (well his current job site anyways. lol).
Darren is enrolled in an 8 month internship which ends in mid December (then its back to boring old Rexburg). He is going to school at BYU-Idaho and hopes to graduate in Construction Management by December 2011. His internship, here in Utah, is through a company called Unlimited Designs. He is enjoying taking time off from school to work!
I stay at home with the kiddo and enjoy every minute of it! Kaiden and I are usually playing chase around the house, playing Peek-a-boo, lounging at the pool, taking nature walks, visiting the duck pond, baking up storms in the kitchen and spending Daddy's money! I am also attempting to teach Kaiden-roo sign language, which Im hoping to be very successfull!
Kaiden-roo is a wild and crazy, smart little boy. His favorite foods are ice-cream and pizza and whatever else his parents are eating! He loves crawling at the speed of light, making messes, pulling things out of cabinets and drawers, walking (with help from his walker), playing with his best bud Jozlyn, and taking baths and playing in the pool. He is absolutley the HAPPIEST baby out there and his smile can brighten up your day! (And Im not just talking about me and Darrens! A lady came up to me at the grocery store with tears in her eyes, obviously having a bad day, and said "You're little boy has been smiling at me the past few minutes and he just made my day alot better!" Awww!)Yes he is a dream boat and a huge flirt with the ladies! We are so grateful our Heavenly father blessed us with him!
Well, I've been having alot of fun today designing our family's page and I'm really excited to try this blogging thing out! TTFN everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment