This morning was pretty boring, I cleaned and Kaiden whined to go outside. lol. So I had to think of something quick to keep him busy and happy. So I swept and cleaned up our porch and layed out a picnic blanket and set a few of his toys out there! He was soooo excited and it kept him busy until I was through cleaning, which is always a good thing. Man, I sure miss those days when he would just jump around in his jumperoo. This being "mobile" stuff is hard work for a mom! Haha!

Kaiden playing on our patio! He just LOVES the outside!
Soooo to jump to the exciting point.... Kaiden took his first step! All by himself! It was just one little step but I am so proud of him! Kaiden was holding onto the couch and let go and took 1 step towards me. I was close enough to him that if he wanted to he could have reached out for me first, but he didnt. He let go of the couch and took 1 step towards me! Hooray!
Today Kaiden and I went shopping! Baby shopping, which is the best I've decided! We bought him his first forks and his first toothbrush and toothpaste! How exciting! He loves watching me and Darren brush our teeth so it will be fun to brush his teeth for the first time, which is gonna be tonight by the way!
`We also got Kaiden some sunglasses! To protect his little eyes! Of course they were out of blue, so we went with a daring and bright color.... orange! It doesn't matter what color they are, he can make anything look good! Our little handsome man! Speaking of, I almost forgot to mention, that while we were baby shopping at Babies R Us, a girl that worked at Kiddie Kandids (there is one right in the store!) stopped us and asked if she could take pics of Kaiden because he was sooo handsome. So Kaiden got to do a little photoshoot at no cost to us and they even gave us a free collage for our time! lol. It was lots of fun and the girl really liked Kaiden. He was just laughing and smiling at everything she did. Plus his smile is the absolute BEST and the girl couldnt stop talking about his eyes, I can't blame her, cause neither can I!
This is the pic! (Sorry about the glare in the middle.)
P.S. We know the girl spelled "Bum" wrong, but hey it was FREE!
When we got home we were going to go swimming with Hannah, but she had some unexpected plans come up so Kaiden and I just played outside in the grass. Which is probably Kaiden's 2nd favorite thing to do!


Kaiden Sporting His New Eyewear Mommy & Baby
Kaiden Sporting His New Eyewear Mommy & Baby
No comments:
Post a Comment