Well, okay, Ashlea bought it and is keeping it at our house, but I am sooo excited to try all the delicious Ice Cream recipes out there and all the ideas I have for the most amazing ice cream flavors!! This summer is so on!
Since Ashlea is vegan, the first ice cream recipe attempted was Chocolate Coconut with Oreos. The base to it was coconut milk and if you didn't know, Oreos are vegan! Sadly, it didn't turn out. We think the problem was that we didnt freeze the bowl long enough, but it did make a delicious milkshake! Oh well, we have plenty more hot summer days to perfect it!
Enough about ice cream (for now) and moving on to our boy!!! Kaiden turns 10 months in just 2 days, but this 9 month stage has been soo exciting. I love watching him try to walk! Even today ,on his own, he attempted to walk back and forth from the couch to the coffee table, maybe 2 feet apart. He would hold on to the couch and try to tak a step toward the coffee table with his hands held out, sadly his 4 attempts failed, he just fell to his knees. :( However I believe this is a step in the right direction! I predict he will be walking on his own next month! I still can't believe how fast he has grown and it never ceases to amaze me how smart he is.
Also today I had my interview at Babies R Us and was hired on the spot! I will be working 15-20 hours a week! Hooray for discounts and extra playing money!
Well its been an exciting day! TTFN!!!!!
You crazy! Why didn't you tell me you were hired!?! i'm calling you at lunch!
ReplyDelete