Today the "plan" looks like we are taking Skyler to the airport at 4 and we will be picking Ashlea up at 7:30. See what I mean? An Airport Day! Its a good thing that we only live 15 mins away! I really don't mind it though since I love being busy and having plans that keep me busy! =)
Now for a funny story: I went to get Kaiden after he woke up from his first nap, and he had completley removed his diaper! We have got to watch out for this one! I wasn't expecting this nonsense until he was at least 12 months. lol. I'm just thankful the diaper was clean! Like I said yesterday, he gets smarter everyday! Oh and did I mention how much he loves opening and closing doors!? Not cabinet drawers I'm talking about the big doors! Whats really funny is when he closes the door all the way shut, and he is on the other side and cant re- open it on his own. He just sits behind the door crying for me, but I cant open the door because he's behind it! I'm sure watching this situation would be pretty funny but to Kaiden its not. Haha.
Later, Kaiden and I went to the store for ice cream! We love ice cream in this house! Anyways, Kaiden learned to wave like 2 weeks ago but he has been shy about waving even at me. So we're in Target getting our ice cream and he deicdes to wave at this girl. Well she gets excited and starts waving and smiling back. It was at that moment Kaiden decided he LOVES attention from strangers! So he turns around and starts waving at the girls behind me. Same thing! Haha. What a flirt!
We are so blessed to have such a happy baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment