So Darren was playing "Handy Man" all day today and it was just such a beautiful day I didn't want to waste it! So I decided that Kaiden and I would play in Provo with Laura and Ashlea! It was lots of fun! We went to Chili's for lunch and went shopping then out for sno cones and finally we stopped at The Sweet Tooth Fairy for chocolate dipped cake bites. It was such a fun day! Ashlea is staying the night again because she really wants to go to church with us! Hooray!
Last night I decided to apply to Babies R Us as a part time associate so that we could have more playing money. I applied online at like 10 pm and I got a call today for an interview on Wednesday! I have been so blessed to be so lucky with jobs my whole life. Now Darren and I need to have the talk about whether me being away from Kaiden a few hours a day would be worth it. I guess we'll just have to see what happens. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment