Header Picture

Header Picture

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Toy Story & Monopoly

Tonight was so much fun! We had my Laura over! She has only been my best friend since we were 13! We even lived in Provo together! The time we left Provo (I got married and she was moving home) until now has been the absolute longest time we've been apart since we met! Good thing we kept in touch all that time by talking for hours every day! lol. Its been way fun to be able to see her so often. And the way she plays with Kaiden is so cute!
Anyways we had her over for dinner and then Darren had to play Monopoly for his online Accounting class. If you knew Darren, you would know how hilarious this is! He HATES Monopoly! I even owned a WAY NICE version of the game when we first got married and he tossed it because he said he would NEVER play it! lol. Oh Karma! We had to go out and buy it again. We also got Toy Story! I reasoned, we have a boy we have to own Toy Story! lol. Before we started the game, Laura and I made delicious No Bake Cookies! One of Darren's favorite cookies! So there the 3 of us were, playing Monopoly, eating our cookies and watching Toy Story. Darren was quoting the movie the whole time! haha.
It has also been an interesting week for the Roo-ster. He has his 2 bottom teeth and is now getting his top ones in! And for the past week has been going to bed between 6-7! Awesome! Except now he wakes up between 6 30- 7 30, not so awesome. But Darren and I love the extra alone time we get! <3
Today Kaiden stood all by himself for seriously 30 seconds! I kept thinking he would grab the furniture or (wishful thinking) take a step at any moment! But he just kept standing there! It was one of those moments that seemed way longer than it was, haha like hours longer! Oh well, I guess that will be another post!
Well, we gotta go to bed because tomorrow is a very important day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment