Today has been a very fast day! Darren is working as a personal handy man for Hannah's boss, Gloria. She recently bought a beautiful old Victorian home that needs random repairs. Darren loves working over there and the extra money is such a blessing! The Lord really does know what we need!
Kaiden and I stayed at home today and played. Nothing too exciting and nothing new.
Tonight Im going to make Darren's Father's Day cake. Its called Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Truffle Cake. And it is as amazing as it sounds! You have to make it the night before and refrigerator it overnight. So delicious! Darren actually hates regular cake because "it's too fluffy" so I found this truffle cake online. And we both really like it! Its super rich so I make whip cream with it too! Im sooo excited to eat it tomorrow!
Well, I've got a cake to make so TTFN!
Here is the link to make this scrumptious dessert! P.S. don't try to skimp and use Nestle/ Hershey choco chips, its not as good! The recipe is not as intimidating as it looks! Good Luck!
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Ghirardelli-Triple-Chocolate-Truffle-Cake/Detail.aspx
No comments:
Post a Comment