I deep cleaned this apartment today! Go me! I really HATE cleaning, so whenever I clean its mostly for Darren! lol. And I REALLY cleaned! We're talking cleaning the fish bowl, bathing Jozlyn, loading dishes, putting away laundry, and thats just the BIG stuff! haha. I also made Darren a super delicious lunch (I make them the night before.). I know it was super delicious because he called me on his lunch break to tell me so! lol.
Kaiden has been a beast to put to sleep these past few nights, so I've decided I need to be Super Mom and let him Cry It Out. Its way sad to hear him cry for me but we need to do whats best for him. I'm really wishing we had done this a long time ago, before he learned to say "mama". :'( Darren kept trying to get me to do it, but I just HATE to hear him cry. That little boy has me wrapped around his little finger!
So I guess we're in for a late night. Im just hoping he catches on fast to this new sleeping thing so I won't have to go through this much longer... I hope everyone else gets a good nights sleep! TTFN!
I know it's hard to hear them cry but I also think it's what they need. Jack has been crazy about going to sleep the last few days too. Even for naps so he has cried himself to sleep a few times :) Be strong, You can do it :)
ReplyDeleteAw thanks! Surprising, since he was sooo tired, it only took him 15 minutes!
ReplyDelete