It might be too small to see, but it's there! HIS top left.
Ta da!!!! Kaiden has cut his 4th tooth! Its the top lefty one. Geez these teeth just keep coming. Poor guy, he is such a trooper. He's hardly been fussy this past week!
Today Ash went to church with us! Schwoop!!! Im really glad Relief Society is first because I've pretty much decided its my favorite part of church. It also helps that all of these girls are super cute and way nice!! Today was an especially good lesson, I have this theory that they are all probably really good lessons, but when I have Kaiden my attention is divided as 90% Kaiden, 10% lesson. He is just a handful at church. He wants to be independent and be able to crawl around of his own free accord, however at church I make him sit on my lap which he hates. So today I had Darren take him to Priesthood, and Relief Society was so great! I think I might just have Kaiden thrown into Nursey as soon as he can walk. Haha! (I already take him there when he is acting rowdy because watching other kids calms him down, but I dont leave him there alone. lol)
At the moment Im making chewy chocolate cookies! Yummm! And our Bishop is coming over at any moment to introduce himself, since we are new to the ward. So I better go and finish these cookies!
TTFN!
Today Ash went to church with us! Schwoop!!! Im really glad Relief Society is first because I've pretty much decided its my favorite part of church. It also helps that all of these girls are super cute and way nice!! Today was an especially good lesson, I have this theory that they are all probably really good lessons, but when I have Kaiden my attention is divided as 90% Kaiden, 10% lesson. He is just a handful at church. He wants to be independent and be able to crawl around of his own free accord, however at church I make him sit on my lap which he hates. So today I had Darren take him to Priesthood, and Relief Society was so great! I think I might just have Kaiden thrown into Nursey as soon as he can walk. Haha! (I already take him there when he is acting rowdy because watching other kids calms him down, but I dont leave him there alone. lol)
At the moment Im making chewy chocolate cookies! Yummm! And our Bishop is coming over at any moment to introduce himself, since we are new to the ward. So I better go and finish these cookies!
TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment