Header Picture
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
2 Year Anniversary!!!!!!
Kaiden Making Farting Noises
Thats right! Today marks our 2 year anniversary! We have had sooo much fun together! We love each other SOO much and its so incredible to see that love grow everyday! I cant wait for more crazy exciting years to come!!!
Today my sister is driving up to our place so that I can take her to the airport!. She gets to go home to see our folks in Pennsylvania for a week, the lucky girl!
*Updating Later*****
"Get my sister to the airport by 1 pm" Sounds easy enough, until her car battery dies 20 minutes south and by the way, its 12:15! So I rush down to be the Big Sis that saves the day! We left the car in Sandy, I figured Darren could tool around with it later, and got Ash to the airport at 12:55. Go Me!!
The rest of the afternoon DRAGGED on forever! I was so excited to see Darren today that time nearly stopped. And it didn't help that he was 2 hours late due to having to stay late at work and all the crazy road construction. But he did bring home dinner! :~) During dinner he busted out my surprise, two beautiful heart shaped Diamond Earrings!!! I fell in love with them instantly! I asked him if I could sleep in them and he said "yes". Hooray!!
After dinner I broke the news about Ashlea's car. And as soon as we finished dinner, we got ourselves packed up to drive down and save her car. Darren had convenietly ran out to the car before me and placed a big box of See's chocolates on my seat! lol. My absolute "favoritist" chocolate in the whole wide world! I just love this guy! So we jumped Ashlea's car and drove it back to our place. Darren's going to put a new battery in it tomorrow.
For Darren's present, I got him a new web cam. Ours broke awhile back and he loves Skyping with his fam! Also I feel like I can get away with buying him useful/ practical presents. haha. Sneaky Sneaky!
As soon as Darren is done putting the babe to bed, Im predicting the rest of this evening will be devoted to cuddling, smooching, telling each other how much we love each other and watching the Lost Season 6 Finale on Hulu!
Happy Anniversary to Us! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment