Kaiden in his jammies. He was the only one "ready" for a picture!
Yesterday we had a Pajama Day! Okay, so it wasnt that exciting but it has been a great Romriell Family Weekend!! Kaiden is still teething so he has been a little cranky and sick (I feel bad for whoever has to take out this weeks Diaper Genie! lol). Boy, this teething stuff must be hard on him! He hasn't slept through the night since we moved here, about 6 weeks ago. Which is sad because I had gotten use to his good sleeping habits, he had been sleeping through the night from 3.5 weeks up until 7.5 months!
On top of teething Kaiden is starting to stand by himself! He will be holding on to furniture, then he will just let go! He can balance himself for at least 5 seconds before he grabs back onto the furniture! He has been doing this for about 2 weeks, but I always hold my breath thinking he will be taking his first step! lol.
Kaiden has also mastered opening cabinets and drawers. Hes been doing this for about 3 weeks now. His new thing is not to pull things out (he still does this sometimes), but now he just opens the cabinets, looks at me to make sure I saw him, and then he gives me a big grin and crawls away. lol. Goofy Boy!
He makes my heart melt! >
Love his jammies Chels! Days like that are the BEST!
ReplyDelete