So my mother is at home now. Her surgery last night went really well. Papa wishes he could be there with her, but instead he decided to cut his trip short (leaving tomorrow) and he bought my grandma Nonie a ticket to fly out this morning to take care of her daughter! Awww! (My grandma was a registered nurse and really likes taking care of people especially family.) I'm sure my mom is loving it but wishes she felt better so she could enjoy her mother more. Actually my mom and my aunt and grandma spent a whole week in Charleston, South Carolina just 2 weeks ago. My grandma is a huge history buff, which is prolly where I get my love of history! lol However my granny's favorite history knowledge is that of the Civil War. Don't ask me why, I think American History is boooooring! lol. I really like the old stuff! The ancient Greeks, Romans, Renaissance, and European history.
So today my sister and Papa went back to Provo to do more apartment searching. We came home last night and compiled a list this time (yesterday was just driving around and stopping at nice apartments) so that they would be more prepared this time around! Well, it turns out they ended up deciding on the very first apartment complex we had looked at yesterday morning. I've been telling my sister for weeks to look at this place cause I knew she would love it. Im just hoping that it will be all she hopes for it to be! =) I like to see her happy!
Well, Ashlea had to work this afternoon so my dad dropped her off at work at is heading back to our casa. We have dinner reservations at moi's (my) favorite restaurant... The Cheesecake Factory!! We called Delyn and her and my niece Sadie are going to join us! Sadie is sure cute! Her and Kaiden look soo much alike, they are definitely cousins! Darren is also skipping his handyman job tonight so that he can come home, shower and then go out to eat with us! Yay! I love being with my family!!
Well with my dad being a pilot, he never has to buy a plane ticket he just shows up to any plane that is departing to the destination he wants to go to. The catch is, that he only gets on a flight if there are open seats. My dad was planning to leave tomorrow morning but looking at the flights that were leaving this evening, there were alot more unsold seats so his odds of getting on a flight were so much better. So he left this evening. =( So sad! But he plans on coming back out next weekend and bringing my madre! Hooray! I hope she feels well enough to travel! lol.
Well the hubby and I are hitting the hay so G'night!
TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment