Yesterday was my 22nd Birthday! It was such a fun day! Ashlea was with me all day and Darren left for work early so he could get home early at 12:30! He picked pizza for lunch on his way home! Lol. He knows my love for pizza but I had forgot to mention that I has asked Laura to pick up a pizza for dinner from The Brick Oven on her way home from work. We definitely took Pizza Friday to the next level! Haha. Anyways, we wanted to do a bit of shopping before Laura got here but before we could go out, Darren had to finish some homework. So to keep myself busy, I cleaned. Yup, I did one of my least favorite activities on birthday! I guess when you get older and have families birthdays change. When I was little birthdays were about getting to ride in the front seat all day, getting out of chores, and having the day be all about you. Now birthdays are mostly the same as every other day. I still have to keep up on housework, Kaiden still needs bathed, fed, changed, etc... It didnt feel like a Birthday.... yet! So after he finished (which took forever. lol) We stopped by Target to pick up my present from his parents. A heavy duty rolling pin! Can you believe Darren and I have made it through 2 years of marriage without one? lol. Dena also made me a beautiful apron! Then we jetted over to the mall to shop around. Ash found some clothes and Darren bought some new Skull Candy headphones, but I just couldn't find anything I really wanted. So we left cause Laura was waiting at our house! Needless to say the Brick Oven Pizza was delicious! ANd dessert was just as good! I had made Cake Bites to look like mini cupcakes and I also made Brownie Batter Ice Cream! YUMMMMM!After Darren and I ate, we skadaddled outta there (leaving Kaiden to be babysat by Laura and Ashlea). We went to the Gateway Mall and shopped at my favorite store, The Buckle! Where I found clothes I just had to have! Aftewards we went and saw Eclipse! Which was sooo good! I just love spending time with my hubby! It's nice to get out of the house and just be by ourselves! =)
It was just the perfet ending to a birthday! Spending time with the Hubby!
Thanks everyone for the birthdays presents, shout outs, calls and loves!!!!
Happy late Birthday!!!
ReplyDelete