So apparently, I didnt feel like I had drove enough for 1 weekend so I went to Provo today. lol. Laura and I had planned a cupcake bake off so we were super excited. As soon as I got there, we grabbed some lunch and ice-cream then headed over to Wal Mart to get my new vacuum. Thank goodness too! We were using a vacuum my roommates had given me. It was okay but the suction was going out and it was annoying to always have to replace the bags in it. So we got a new, AMAZING BAGLESS one! Hooray! Okay, moving on, then we went over to Target to get our groceries we'd need for the cuppy cakes and a BIG ball for Kiaden to play with. lol. Im addicted to buying this kid toys! =) Then it was off to Laura's place! We started playing around in the kitchen and mixing things together and whipping other things up left and right. And pouring them into their cups and baking them! Well after a few minutes we start to smell something burning! Im thinking what the heck!? So thats how we find out Laura's oven bakes about 75 degrees hotter than it should! Cupcakes were all burnt on the bottoms. Super Sad Day! Oh well, I was already thinking of improvements so it wasn't sooo bad. Well needless to say the day wore us out and Kaiden and I headed home.
Then I get a call from a friend in Rexburg, Amy, who happens to be in my area looking for apartments! She has a teaching internship coming up in my town! Im soo happy for her! Anyways, she called to ask if she could stop by and of course I said yes! It was so nice to see them and she had some very exciting news: she's expecting a baby in February! Awww yay! They couldn't visit for long but it was super nice to catch up with them.
So after Amy and her hubby left, Im playing with Kaiden in his nursery and he pulls himself up on his crib and walks 5 ft to me no problem! And thus I've decided to give my "Kaiden's Walking Officiality!" =) He is just so big, I think he's growing up too fast on us. lol. I will take more videos and post them of his great feat!
Well its been a CraZy Day so,
TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment