Header Picture

Header Picture

Monday, July 5, 2010

Kaiden is taking STEPS!!!!!

Okay so I've told ya'll how he has taken one or two steps here and there, well yesterday I was just playing with Kaiden and he took 4 steps all on his own towards me. Good thing Darren was there, he would have been upset to have missed this! So Darren and I had Kaiden "walk" back and forth between us. He is still learning, but he did take 6 steps one time!!!! It won't be long now!
Today Darren spent the day playing "handyman" and Ashlea had spent the night so I was playing with her when Laura called and asked if she could come up and see us! Well of course I can't resist a chance to hang with my bestie! So we all had lunch, (after I dropped Darren's off to him!) played at the mall and shopped around. I love hanging with her, she makes my day! It is so great being around family and good friends. It makes the day go by so much faster and that much sooner that I get to see my LUV!

No comments:

Post a Comment