Maggie Moo's is an ice cream place, I think they're pretty much in all but 4 states. So you should know what they are. Anyways I couldnt talk Darren into going out to eat, but I could talk him into going out for some ice cream!! Yummm!
My dad is flying in tomorrow afternoon! Hooray!
Lately Ive been card making and cross stitching. Which has kept me pretty busy. =) I love being busy!
Darren's just been working lots and enjoying family time since his online class is over. Haha.
Kaiden has been a "walking fool" as Darren calls him. He loves to walk around! He also loves talking on the phone! LOL. He will even pick up his play cell phone and hold it up to his ear!! Soooo cute, I'll catch him in a photo one day! lol
Welll I think we're about to wind down with a movie so,
TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment