Header Picture

Header Picture

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Feeding My Baking Addiction

So baking is kinda my thing! I love sweets and anything delicious! Today I spent hours looking up the recipe I want to try for my birthday cake. Darren hates cake because its too dry and airy. He really prefers a very dense, moist cake. So I've been looking up cakes to make us both happy. Here's the one I'm thinking of trying out. Using 2- 9 inch pans instead of a bundt!! =)
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Too-Much-Chocolate-Cake/Detail.aspx
While looking up recipes, I came across a blog that I believe was made for me! It is bakerella.blogspot.com I can't find how to follow her but I won't forget the website that's for sure! To back track a little, Laura loves, and got me and Darren hooked on these little bites of heaven called Cake Bites that are sold locally in Provo at The Sweet Tooth Fairy. Well although they are addicitve they are extremely expensive (we're talking $1 per bite size morsel!) and I've been looking up recipes online for forever to attempt to make them at home for super cheap! And Bakerella has solved my problems! You can make 40-50 Cake Bites for less than $5! I encourage everyone out there to try these! Really! You won't regret it!


Okay moving on.... Kaiden is doing really good! Today we stayed at home and snuggled all day! I believe I've mentioned how much he loves opening and closing doors, haha. Well today he crawled into his room and shut the door behind him. So to play along I knocked on the door and started to slowly open it. And he stood up and opened the door for me to come in, lol, with a huge grin on his face. He is soo funny! Oh and today he started biting my toes. Really weird, I don't know what he was thinking, but it was really ticklish so I started laughing . And my boy loves making me laugh so of course he tries to go back for more and continues to attack my toes! I had to distract him quick so he would stop. lol. Oh my, I fall more in love with this kid all the time. His personality gets cuter and sweeter everyday!
Today I found out when my parents are coming to town! Darren and I love having family in town. Probably because its a break from the same ol' same ol' and well, becasue we love them! Turns out my parents have different agendas for July so they will be flying out seperatley at different days. I'm hoping they will overlap so we can go do something fun!
Well Kaiden's asleep and Darren and I are snuggling with bowls of spaghetti and about to put on "our show", Heroes!
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment