I just found out there is a cross stitching store just down the street. Seriously less than a 2 minute drive! Bah!!! I am sooo excited! I really love to cross stitch. Its easy and its time consuming. However I'm not a fan of hanging them on the wall (besides Kaiden's birth announcement, which is matted and framed! lol) So I might just start puttting them together in a lil scrapbook or something. =) Anyways Im sooo excited, I just had to blog about it.
I had plans tonight to got out to eat with Laura and Nicole at "our place", Mazza's! A srumptious Lebanese restaurant. YUMMM! Nicole is a friend of ours from our college days and is moving Wednesday. We made plans about a week ago, but Nicole felt like she was too busy packing and getting ready to move, so she flaked out on us this morning. =( Oh well, Laura and I might go anyways!
*****UPDATE*****
So I did end up going to the cross stitching store I truly believe its just as good, if not better, than Disneyland! The customer service there was INCREDIBLE! And she was soo helpful, she even showed me a few "popular" things to do with cross stitches like adding beadwork and other such things to make your artwork POP! Well I went in there to just look, but seeing all of their finished projects on the wall, plus all of their awesome designs they had on hand, well I was destined to leave there with something! And as all of you know, Halloween is my favorite holiday, so I've got a gigantuan Halloween project ahead of me! lol. I just hope I can finish it in the next 3 months! Plus I think by doing a holiday themed project, I will most likely put it on the wall! =) I was thinking of getting a frame and chaning out the cross stitch for every holiday! I just might have a busy future ahead of me! lol.
Also later today I had a dentist appointment. I always like the dentist, I really don't mind it and I've never had a bad experience.... until today. I went to the same place as last time but today the other dentist was working on my bottom left. I got one of those bad feelings I get. Long story short, he started drilling when I wasn't numb, even after I told him I didn't think I was numb enough yet! Then he had some girl give me the most painful shot of my life, I jumped in the chair it was soo bad! And after all that, he didn't file/ polish my tooth, its sharp and stabbing my tongue! Ugh. so now I've gotta go back today. Lame! I'm now scheduling the rest of my appointments with the good dentist!
At least Darren helped make my night better by snuggling with me and watching a movie I picked out! =) And at least sugar cookies are soft!!!! Haha!
TTFN!
I had plans tonight to got out to eat with Laura and Nicole at "our place", Mazza's! A srumptious Lebanese restaurant. YUMMM! Nicole is a friend of ours from our college days and is moving Wednesday. We made plans about a week ago, but Nicole felt like she was too busy packing and getting ready to move, so she flaked out on us this morning. =( Oh well, Laura and I might go anyways!
*****UPDATE*****
So I did end up going to the cross stitching store I truly believe its just as good, if not better, than Disneyland! The customer service there was INCREDIBLE! And she was soo helpful, she even showed me a few "popular" things to do with cross stitches like adding beadwork and other such things to make your artwork POP! Well I went in there to just look, but seeing all of their finished projects on the wall, plus all of their awesome designs they had on hand, well I was destined to leave there with something! And as all of you know, Halloween is my favorite holiday, so I've got a gigantuan Halloween project ahead of me! lol. I just hope I can finish it in the next 3 months! Plus I think by doing a holiday themed project, I will most likely put it on the wall! =) I was thinking of getting a frame and chaning out the cross stitch for every holiday! I just might have a busy future ahead of me! lol.
Also later today I had a dentist appointment. I always like the dentist, I really don't mind it and I've never had a bad experience.... until today. I went to the same place as last time but today the other dentist was working on my bottom left. I got one of those bad feelings I get. Long story short, he started drilling when I wasn't numb, even after I told him I didn't think I was numb enough yet! Then he had some girl give me the most painful shot of my life, I jumped in the chair it was soo bad! And after all that, he didn't file/ polish my tooth, its sharp and stabbing my tongue! Ugh. so now I've gotta go back today. Lame! I'm now scheduling the rest of my appointments with the good dentist!
At least Darren helped make my night better by snuggling with me and watching a movie I picked out! =) And at least sugar cookies are soft!!!! Haha!
TTFN!
Here is the pattern Im working on. I will be changing up colors and adding cute beadwork so it will look different. And by "different", I mean better! =)
""Swooping bats, dancing rats, glowing pumpkins & witches hats, hazy moonlight, ghosts in flight, all are ready for HALLOWEEN NIGHT!"
No comments:
Post a Comment