Header Picture

Header Picture

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Part One!

Our Halloweeny weekend started Friday with a party at our good friends, the Ross'. Christina is such a cute girl! She graduated in elementary education and always has the cutest kids parties! As you can tell, Kaiden is a pirate this year! And a handsome one at that!
ARRRRRRRRGH!
And Jaxton was our Lil' Stinker!!! Skunks are probably my favorite animal! lol
We had a great time and I had a blast making the treats we brought!
Frankie Cake Pops!
Kaiden at the kids table. lol
This is my good friend and neighbor, Lauren! We like to pretend her lil punkin, Ellie and Jaxton go on dates! lol. Jaxton tries to be a gentleman and hold her hand the whole time. ;D She also has a toddler boy, Carter, so Lauren and I hang out quite often!
This cute lil Minnie Mouse is my friend Chelsea's lil girl Autumn. Kaiden and Autumn play together ALL the time. If you ask Kaiden if Autumn is his girlfriend he will say "yes!" lol
Here's my friend Chelsea and her lil boy John aka Darth Vader! I have no clue what the lil boys are looking at. haha. Chelsea and her husband Josh came over after the party and we played games and told scary stories until midnight! lol
Six months old!!!!!!!!!!
On Saturday we went to "Boo at the Zoo" at the Tautphause Park Zoo. I remembered an extra camera battery, however forgot the memory card! LAME! So you'll have to forgive the few crappy pics I got off our phone. :D We met up with Lauren and Skyler and their 2 babies!
Kaiden saying hi to the donkey! Darren and Kaiden fed this sad little donkey a Tootsie roll! lol
Darren and Kaiden watching the llamas chase each other!
The Zoo was decorated absolutley adorably! Some of the animals were out of their exhibits and to make up for it they put lots of decorations ALL over! Lots of those giant blow up decorations, pumpkins lights! They did a great job! They also had lots of vendors handing out candy. It was EXTREMLEY crowded so we all agreed to leave and grab some food at Chili's!!!! Love that place!
Sunday Kaiden and I carved pumpkins! Darren wanted nothing to do without. lol. Only because I glittered them a few weeks ago and Darren HATES with a PASSION, glitter. It gets all over and it's hard to get off. But it was okay, because Kaiden and I had some Mommy n Me time! Kaiden had a BLAST!
He loved every minute of it.
He liked being right up in the project! Haha!
Our Pumpkin Boy, Jeffery! We call him Jeffy!
Kaiden got so upset when we put Jeffy outside that Darren had to turn him so Kaiden could see him out our window. He gets really attached to his friends! lol Kaiden would keep taking Darren and I to the door to bring Jeffy inside. lol
I called this post "Halloween Part One" because tomorrow, monday is the REAL Halloween and we have a few things planned for tomorrow, so I will give it it's own post! I just LOVE Halloween and I'm thinking Kaiden does too! For several reasons, he likes to dress up, especially with a sword, he LOVES pumpkin guts, FREE candy, and getting scared! lol. The best part was when Kaiden was chanting "Halloween! Halloween!" in the car all the way to the zoo! lol
On a side note Darren has applied to 6 Law Schools:
University of Utah- Salt Lake City, UT
Gonzaga University- Spokane, WA
St. Mary's University- San Antonio, TX
Creighton University- Omaha, NE
Drake University- Des Moines, IA
University of Missouri- Kansas City, MO
I guess we'll find out what schools we got accepted to and go from there! How exciting!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment