Header Picture

Header Picture

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

We Love Our Grammy!

This past weekend my mother drove up from SLC to get a little TLC from her favorite daughter's family. Kaiden was pretty excited and Jaxton was just happy to get held a little more. lol. It was just a weekend trip but it was sure fun.
My mom colored my hair. A fun activity we've done together since I was like 10. Haha. I miss coloring my hair on a weekly basis like I did back in high school. :( Maybe if I lived closer to her!! I told my mom I wanted to go Strawberry Blonde or a Light Brunette, well she must have heard a mix of the 2 because here is what I got.
I gotta say at first I was surprised but then I LOVED IT! Having my mom here was a real treat and I miss her already. We might be planning a trip down her way in November, which would be so awesome. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment