Header Picture

Header Picture

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Our Fun Filled Halloweeny Saturday

Yesterday was a great day! In the morning we babysit our three neighbor kids so our friends could go to the temple. They are such great kids, and they are at the most fun age ever! The girl is 8, the boy is 6 and the littlest is one and a half. I seriously CAN'T WAIT until Kaiden gets to this age.









I prepared some water beads to play with. They are mostly used to decorate vases, but they are non toxic and tons of fun to play with. Then we made homemade finger paint our of Condensed Milk and Colored Dyes.








Then I planned a speical Halloween lunch for the kiddos. They LOVED it. lol. It was fun to plan a little Halloween lunch before our BIG Halloween dinner that will be coming up soon.

Our lunch consisted of Sea Water with Sea Foam and Sea Snakes, Mummys and BooooNanas.




And for desesrt, DIRT!





The girl and I marbled our nails, which I've been wanting to do forever! She did a cotton candy style with Hot Pink and a Bright Baby Blue. I did mine Halloween style with Orange, Purple and Silver. I LIKE THEM!


The silver kinda blinds the colors, but they look sooooooo much better in person.



Before we knew it 2 hours had passed by. I guess we wore the kids out because for the last hour all they wanted to do was watch t.v., lol.



My friend Heather, the kids mom, offered to take some family pictures for us later that day. We, okay mostly ME, were so excited. I really wanted some pictures in front of the temple so thats what we did. I dont have the edited photos from Heather's camera yet, but I let her kids take pictures with our camera so here is a sneak peek. I gotta say these kids did a pretty good job!


Hold on Jaxton!



Dont you just LOVE that sky!?


After the pictures we quickly changed and ran to Idaho Falls to get Kaiden a thick hoodie for the fall and some more jeans. On our way home I talked Darren into taking us to a Haunted Straw Maze. Now you may think us crazy for taking a toddler to a HAUNTED place, but thats only because you don't know Kaiden, he loves that stuff. To be honest we got lots of "bad parent" looks, BUT Kaiden had a BLAST! And of course the scary people went easy on us. Kaiden was growling and rawring back at them, which was pretty funny because some of them even scared me. Kaiden even said "hi" and hi fived the Chainsaw guy. lol. The maze had tunnels, fog, strobe lights etc, was super fun and kept us busy for an hour. The next morning I asked Kaiden if he had fun last night to which he relpied, "Yeahhhh, RAAAAAAWR!" lol.


I loved keeping busy and having such a fun saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment