Header Picture

Header Picture

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween Parte Dos!

Now I know it's over a week past Halloween however, my friend took pics of the Tunk or Treat and she was moving this week (just across town THANKFULLY) so I patiently waited for her to email them to me! And she did!
My friend Lauren and I at our ward's Trunk or Treat!
I had such GREAT ideas to decorate our Expedition, but the Rexburg weather was SUPER windy. Seriously reminded me of tornado weather back in Oklahoma! Anyways I was lucky enough to get a few streamers taped up. Half of my decorations flew down the street, haha! We only stayed about 40 minutes because the wind plus the cold was a little ridiculous! I dont even think Kaiden cared. lol
BOY, did Kaiden absolutley LOVE Halloween! He still screams "Trick or Treat" and "Happy Halloween" lol, maybe he still thinks he will get candy!? This boy sure loves the sweets! I'm so glad I went with the Pirate theme for Kaiden. I was able to easily layer it for the cold weather and he got to tote around, really swing around, his sword! Jaxton's skunk costume was great too! We layered underneath it but the costume covered head to toe PLUS had mittens. So we never had to worry about him being too cold. Skunks are my fave!
Grandma Dena sent us a package that arrived just on the day of Halloween and had some adorable pajamas in them! I had to take pictures because my boys are just too cute!!!
Cheeser!
Hehe, mini Darren!!!!!
Best Buds! I love having sons and they love being brothers!
It's crazy to wonder where we will be trick or treating next year! We'll let everyone know any news we get about law schools!
TTFN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment