Header Picture

Header Picture

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Kaiden's Got His New Shoes On!

Today Laura, Brian and Ashlea came to play with me and Kaiden for a few hours! They were coming up to SLC for lunch and swung by our house! After they left Kaiden and I went to the bank and grocery shopping. Today's weather has been bipolar. It will be thunderstorming one minute and the next minute bright and sunny and then back and forth so I made some Spicy Chicken Soup for dinner! Yummm! Haha thats about it for today. Although I did take lots of pictures and videos today so here they are! =)


Kaiden talking on his phone!


Big Blues!


This is Kaiden after mommy WON the Tickle Fight! lol

Here is a video ALOT of you have been asking for, Kaiden walking, LOTS! And in his new shoes to boot! lol. It took him only a FEW minutes to learn to walk in shoes.=) He's a genius! lol.

So while looking for songs for the above video clip (Kaiden walking in his new shoes), I was playing some songs on my computer and when this song came on, Kaiden just started Rockin! He loves AC/DC! lol.Which is good cause so do I! Can't beat a classic! Kaiden has been dancing for awhile sitting down but this is one of the first times I've caught him dancing on his feet! P.S. Excuse the mess. I still had my groceries all over the floor! OOps!

3 comments:

  1. I love the walking & dancing videos! He is soooooooo cute and so are his shoes. I can't wait to get my hands on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! when we get back to town we'll have to have kyler and kaiden have another friend reunion!!!! Are you in Idaho or Utah and for how long? We'll be back in Pocatello in 2 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, I love his little stomping walk. At his pace the next time we see him he will be running!!lol

    ReplyDelete