Header Picture

Header Picture

Friday, August 6, 2010

Spa Days and a Road Trip

This morning Kaided and I went over to my Aunt Stacie's to pick up my Momma! She took us to Toys R Us and bought Kaiden some fun toys! Then we met Ashlea at Barbacoa for lunch. I seriously know of no other family that eats and likes Mexican food as much as ours does! lol.


Grammy playing with Kaiden and his new toy!
Grammy giving Kaidens some love! <3
Okay, so it wasn't really a "Spa Day" lol, more like a "Kitchen Beautician" kinda day! After my mom took my sister and I to lunch at Barbacoa, we went back to my place to cut and color my hair. Oooooh I felt so pampered! lol. I love getting my hair cut! I always think I want to grow it out long but then I get to a certain point and want it cut. But thats okay cause Im sooo happy with it. My hair feels sooo soft and healthy. Not to mention my hair is sooo incredibly thick that I ask my mom to thin it wayyy out and that just makes it that much better and easy to wash and style too!
Okay enough about me babbling, guess who else got a haircut today! Yup, KAIDEN! His first haircut! Not gonna lie, he could have used it 4 months ago but thats okay! lol. It turned out super cute and he did really well!
Here are the before and afters:

Before: There was ALOT of hair! lol.


During: The poor guy looks scared, but he wasn't. He just hated sitting still! =)


After: Look how handsome! And still plenty! lol

And just becase I love video taping him, here's a lil short video for ya!



After all of the shenanigans, Darren and I loaded up the car and headed to Grandma Joyce's for the weekend! Hooray! Can you believe she stayed up til 11:30pm for us!? She is sooo great!!!
Well we've had a heck of a day and now its time to hit the hay! lol.
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment