Header Picture

Header Picture

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day & new Friends!

This Memorial Day was the BEST yet! There is NOTHING better than spending holidays with good friends and close family, and that's just what we did!!! We had a lunch BBQ with Darrens parents and played in the pool, played in the slip n slide and played on their new tire swing horse named Bullseye! I could kick myself for forgetting to grab the camera as we left our house, but the boys had sooooooo much fun! Kaiden is now a Grandma's Boy! In fact just last week Gpa & Gpa Romriell came over to our house for dinner and a movie and as they were leaving, Kaiden grabbed his Diego Backpack and followed them out of our house screaming "Don't Leave Me!" lol. He just loves them sooooo much! Of course this act melted their hearts and they asked if he could spend the night with them, and HE DID! And from what we were told he did really well! lol. He is such a big boy! I can't get over how much he has grown!
So later on Memorial Day we had a fun neighborhood BBQ for dinner! I say "neighborhood" but really it's all of us LDS families! Not that we single the other families out, it's just that we're usually the ones outside all day socializing with each other and thus all really good friends that organize things together like BBQs! I made some adorable mini Bundt Cakes and away we went! Thankfully my friend Dahlia grabbed some photos and posted them!





Have I mentioned how much I just LOVE the girls here!? Well they are ALWAYS up to something, wether going out somewhere together, hanging out around 1 of our many neighborhood parks or having a CRAFTING PARTY! Last week we had a crafting party and etched glass! It was sooooo great! You pretty much "frost" you name on to your glass pans. I didn't much care to do my pans since I deliver all my meals with a cute card and address info and *cross my fingers* I always get them back, BUT I did have in mind my Trifle Bowl! Only because I have it setting out on display in my kitchen and it needed some PIZAZZ!

And voila! I L-O-V-E it soooooooooooo much! It just turned out perfectly! I love the font and the side details and everything! Darren's words were "Oh thats gorgeous!" lol

We are LOVING Omaha! We're so excited to live here for the next 3 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment