Header Picture

Header Picture

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Father & Son Campout



Last friday night Darren and Kaiden went on their very FIRST Father & Son Campout! Darren said Kaiden had a blast, which I wouldn't doubt! My boys L-O-V-E being outside! Kaiden really liked hiking in the forest, playing by the lake and eating hot dogs by the campfire!

 Kaiden really thought his tent was super cool! He tried to show EVERYONE his tent! And he loved looking for firewood with his daddy! But the highlight was a trip to the Port a Potty! Darren and Kaiden walked in to use the potty and the "poo nasty" was on FIRE! So they quickly walked out and alerted someone. After that, when Kaiden would walk by a Port a Potty he would yell "Fire in there!" lol.

Jaxton and I had a fun date night while Darren and Kaiden were away! We ordered pizza, watched Netflix and ate some yummy chocolate candy! We may have to plan a family camping trip soon!

Did I mention Darren and I get to be Youth Conference "Parents!?" Yaaaa! I'm STOKED to be working with the youth and Darren and I get to "camp" for 2 nights! Dena and Farrell are nice enough to watch our kiddos for 2.5 days in June! We had our first meeting tonight about it and I'm ecstatic!!! Also, today was our first "real" day as Nursery Leaders and it went REALLY well! We got lots of compliments on our ideas and schedules! I can't wait to get to know these sweet children!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment