With all our bussy-ness I totally forgot about being with Farrah's family until I was going through pictures. And I can't believe we FORGOT because it was SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!
First off, I thought it was so funny that the kids paired off! Trenton and Jaxton hit it off SUPER well! They were BFFs! Mostly because Jaxton is such an easy going kid, that he didn't mind getting toys takin from him. He just LOVES being around other kids!
And Kaiden and Addy hung out alot. Sometimes they clashed, Kaiden doesn't do so well when he gets bossed around, and Addy didn't like him not doing what she told him. Haha. But their favorite thing to do was wrestle! lol. It was hilarious to watch. Kaiden can be so aggressive! We want to sign him up for wrestling and/ or boxing asap! (on a side story, Kaiden LOVES wearing his daddy's boxing gloves. And it's such a cute thing to see him running out the door with the boxing gloves on, like he is the COOLEST kid in the world!)
One of the funnest things we did was go to the Amazing Pizza Machine! I know I've talked about the Zoo and the Children's Museum and the Botanical Gardens, but I totally skipped out on telling you about this little gem! It's like a Chuck E. Cheeses but a THOUSAND times bigger and better! The food is better (it's a buffet style AND they have slurpee machines), they have 4 completely different dining areas, they have games, they've got bumper cars, race cars, mini golf, but the COOLEST thing ever were the mini carnival rides! Have I mentioned Kaiden is a bit of an adrenaine junkie!? Well, he loved. every. bit!
I've been meaning to talk Darren into going with me again soon! He stayed at home and painted while I was out having fun with HIS family!
These Bumper Cars were my top 3 fave thing to do here!!!! Kaiden and I had a constant grin on!
But I also loved the race track! I won this race and scored Kaiden and I a Blue Ribbon! Turns out Addy is pretty competitive herself! She had grandma drive her on another race in the white car (because thats what I used when I won) and told grandma, very seriously, that she had better win! Haha. She is soooo funny! And grandma got Addy a Blue Ribbon too!
No comments:
Post a Comment