
Random post, not related to family at all. I try not to do these which is why.................
I love our ward! All of the girls there are like my sisters! Several of them have begged me to start a blog with random crafts and recipes I've collected and so http://shimmersandglitters.blogspot.com/ was created! I love those girls so much and I'm so glad they pushed me to do this! :D Anyways, go check it out and be sure to "Follow" it! It's been lots of fun to do!
If you're curious as to why I choose that name, and I know ya'll are! It was because "sparklesandsprinkles" was taken, haha! Great name right!? Of course it was taken! When Darren and I were dating I came up with the line "I love you to Shimmers and Glitters!" It was like "Bits and Pieces" but a MILLION times better! When he got me a Tiffany's necklace for my wedding present he had the back engraved with the same saying. It's kinda our thang and I LOVE IT! I actually don't think many people know that, but there ya go! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment