Well technically I began the third trimester last week, but today we had a Drs appt!!! On the downside I had to take the Gestational Diabetes test **fingers crossed** I get the results tomorrow. My least favorite part is the blood drawing, but Darren promised me ice cream for being so good! Hopefully I passed, but my doc said if I didn't he wouldn't make me take the 3 hr test, we would just go about it as we did my last pregnancy. Yay for small miracles!
The best part was getting the ultrasound!!!!! Dr. Watson said their 3D was broken at the moment so we would only be able to see him in 2D, but he promised me a 3D ultrasound at my next appt! Awesome! Yay for extra ultrasounds!! The 2D wasn't that bad though. We actually saw him blinking his eyes!!! Dr. Watson said it was pretty rare to see that on an ultrasound. We also saw him sucking his fist and munching on the umbilical cord (we caught Kaiden doing this too!) lol. Everything looks really good and he is adorable, we have 6 blurry pics to prove it! lol. Looking like he weighs about 2 lbs 4oz, but thats just a guess. He is also heads down which is great but he's sunnyside up, so here's to hoping he spins before the big day!
I'll keep everyone updated and when I get the 3D pics in 2 weeks I'll remember to post them so everyone can "ooooh" and "ahhhhhh" at his cuteness. =)
P.S. Darren kept his promise and got me a ginormous ice cream from Dairy Queen! What a man!
Well, TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment