Today we dropped Kaiden off in the nursery! It was so great! His teachers said he did really well. He colored a picture today and it was super cute because, he only scribbled in the bottom corner leaving the rest of the picture blank. Haha. He also got to play with Play-doh for the first time today, which I thought he'd love but he only liked to eat it. Darren and I had forgot how enjoyable church could be. We're usually so busy keeping Kaiden entertained we can't soak up any of the lessons. Darren also has a super cool calling we'll tell everyone about next week once he's sustained! I'm really excited for him!
In other news, Darren finished building the co-sleeper/ bassinett yesterday!! It looks great! It still needs to be painted or stained, but here are the pics! Darren is supa proud!
Pooh Bear was added for sizing emphasis. lol
Side View
Darren's "Supa Proud But Really Exhausted After All That Work" face!
Once it's stained or painted I'll add more pics and once it has it's custom bedding I'll add pics of that too! Can't wait for lil man to arrive!!!
Nice job Darren, it looks awesome, can't wait to see the little baby in it!
ReplyDelete