Header Picture

Header Picture

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And the Results Are.......

The nurse called me today to say I passed the Gestational Diabetes Test! I didn't believe her at fisrt and had to ask her to make sure she called the right person. Haha. And I just need to add I had a cupcake for breakfast! lol

Also I thought I'd update about Kaiden! He has learned so much these past few weeks its amazing! As far as potty training he knows he cleans up his messes, he began saying "uh oh" when he starts to pee, he knows what the potty is and how to do the sign for it. He learned to say and sign the word "shoes." He learned to say and sign the word "book." He picked up on saying words like "bite," "more," "juice," and finally "hi." He loves saying the word "uh oh", its his favorite. He says it when he drops something or while pulling everything out of his daddy's bag. He thinks ALL food is "hot" and he will tell you its "hawwwt" and blow on it before he takes a bite. Sometimes he will even spit the food out for emphasis! He made up his own sign for "lovey." Its super cute! He's also learned to open doors, which I'm not to happy about. lol . And what was really fun was watching him say "Grandma" to Dena over Skype. He's only called my mom this, so it was great!

So I posted awhile ago that Darren is working on a crib like co-sleeper. Well we went to Idaho Falls last week and he picked out the wood! And last saturday Darren started working on it! Gotta say, it's looking amazing! It will probably be finished in 2 more saturdays!!! I can't believe in just 12 (more likely less) weeks we'll have another little boy wrapped around our fingers! I can't wait! Kaiden has been practicing how to be a great big brother with his stuffed Winnie the Pooh. He does everything for that bear! I saw him hand Pooh the remote, offer him food, drinks, candy, blankets, bottles, pacifiers, toys, books, toothbrushes, spatulas, and even cell phones! He also gives him lots of hugs and kisses. He doesn't know how much fun it will be with a real little brother! =)

Also here's an update to Potty Training with Kaiden- http://lilromriellfamily.blogspot.com/2011/01/potty-training.html

No comments:

Post a Comment