Header Picture

Header Picture

Friday, January 28, 2011

Moving on.....

This is a seperate post from the one I posted 10 minutes ago. Like I said I dont want all my posts about "Potty Training." Sooooooo, moving on!

I made my first blanket using a sewing machine with Brooke's help. I think its so cute, but dont look at it too closely cause you'll see all the mistakes! Haha.


The fabric is called "Pet Deer" by Michael Miller. I fell in love with it instantly! I made it for a Baby Shower gift! I'm thinking they will LOVE it, since that's what it's made with! Haha!

Also I saw this online,
and asked Darren if he could make it. Im seriously the biggest advocate for co-sleeping! Soooooooooooooo, since this co-sleeper has only been entered into an invention contest in Europe and therfore cannot be bought. (Since its nowhere on the market!) He's having fun designing it in his head (he wants to make in look more like a mini crib than a box)and I'm having fun designing the miniature crib bedding in mine. No, I dont own a sewing machine, but honestly (and you may think I'm crazy) I think hand sewing is much more relaxing and faster and easier plus less mistakes! Haha but thats probably just becuase Im not use to sewing machines yet. We'll keep ya posted on just how cute it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment