Haha yup! I was cleaning the glass fish bowl and I when I attempted to pick it up out of the sink, (I made it about 3 inches) it slipped down and bit me! Hard! Its a good thing I can keep myself cool in situations like this. haha. Well as soon as I saw it I knew I would need stitches! I sent Darren a text (he was in a class) but he didnt even contact me until I was at the DR's office in the middle of the lil operation. I guess the picture text I sent him gave it away that I wasn't joking. haha. I havent had stitches since I was 9 and it was a painful experience so I was kinda scared to go in. The office where Dr Watson works at also has an emergency care and good thing cause its just next door! =) Well it took 5 whole stitches but it was only a small cut. And amazingly I didnt feel a thing! Thank you anesthetic! And I even got a hot pink bandage out of the whole ordeal! All in all I think Im quite lucky it wasnt my right hand or any worse. =) Now that Kaidens down for a nap I think Ill watch me some Channing Tatum and eat the dipped strawberries that I made for Darren last night. lol.
Well here are the picures, but they are not for the queasy!
The Culprit!!
The open wound! There were obviously more casualties than the one that needed stitches.
5 Stitches Later!
Pretty in Pink!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh sad! and right on the knuckle, doesn't look to fun. But I like your hot pink bandage, did it happen yesterday?
ReplyDelete