Well not alot has been going on here in Rexburg. Kaiden has a cold so we're taking him to his amazing pediatrician, Dr. Watson! He was also my baby Dr. when I was pregnant with Kaiden. He is definetley one of the pros for moving back to Rexburg. Lol. Poor lil Kaiden has been having the sniffles and this morning got a cough. I was lucky to get him in today.
Darren has been working hard at school and enjoying it more than he did his internship! haha. Last night he went to his first meeting of the Pre-Law BYU-I Academic Society. Which gets him really "excited about law since (he's) around construction majors all day." He will be meeting every wednesday night for their meetings and on saturday mornings they practice LSAT tests.
Tonight Darren starts back with the booting business. Meaning that he and I will be going to bed late on Thursdays and Fridays since I've kinda gotten into the habit of falling asleep with him! lol.
Well there ya have it, our lil family update. Since there hasnt been too much going lately, our posts wont be as frequent, but I'll make sure to update all the BIG events!
TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment