Header Picture

Header Picture

Monday, September 20, 2010

Play Days







Today after daddy got home from school, we played outside on the play area we have at our apartment complex. We even took Jozlyn to play too! Kaiden likes to hold her leash and walk her. While he was holding the leash, she took off. I started yelling "Jozlyn! Jozyln!" and I hear "Ra-Raaa! Ra-Raaa!" haha. I looked up at Darren and he said what I was thinking! That he was trying to say her name! Haha soo cute. He does love his puppy. Sometimes when she stands by the door whining to go potty Kaiden will look for her leash and chase her around the apartment trying to get the leash on her. Haha he's such a big helper! We just love this boy!

So here are some pics from today and I finally uploaded the video and pics from his birthday so you can look back through the posts to watch and see them. =) After we got home and took off his jacket and shoes, he came running out of his room with his jacket and tried to wrap it around himself and stood by the door. Haha.




Going up the rock climb.
Playing Look Out!


Playing Pirates!
His goofy toothy grin!

Handsome boy!
Kaiden always makes friends! lol
Kaiden does the slide thing backwards. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment