We finally caught the 24 hour stomach bug that everyone has been talking about. The momma got it first last tuesday! Darren was nice enough to miss a class and help out with the momma and Kaiden. Once he put Kaiden down for bed he went to work on his homeowrk until 11 30 at night. And just when he was getting ready to go to bed, Kaiden gets sick at midnight, and for a whole hour we washed and changed him and his sheets and scrubbed the carpets too. Darren did most of the work since I was still sickly and the poor guy even got barfed on. Around 1 am Kaiden finally fell back asleep and was out the rest of the night. By wednesday morning I was feeling better but still really tired. Kaiden was still sick although it was mostly in his diapers. Darren probably thought he was getting the short end of the stick by cleaning up Kaidens barfing mess the night before, but the momma had to clean up the poopy mess the next day. Did I mention when I laid Kaiden down for his afternoon nap he tore off his diaper and played Poop Fingerpaint!? Ya fun! Oh I was gagging the whole time I had to clean that up. Justice is always being served in the parenting world! Haha. Well later that same night, Darren came home with the bug. I cant believe it didnt get to him sooner, but he was up all night sicker than a dog. He even attempted to go to a 7 30 am class the next day! Well he attempted to go to all of his classes but only made it through that one before he came home to sleep ALL day. lol. Im thinking his age has something to do with how bad it hit him! Bahaha! The poor guy still plans on going booting tonight! What a man! And now that Im feeling loads better, I guess I better tackle all the housework that Ive put off. Blah! =D
On a sweet, cute, adorable, lovely note: Kaiden came right up to me today and gave me a BIG hug AND a kiss! I usually have to tackle him to give me one, but he did this all on his own. Daddy was watching and can verify the events! lol Oh I love our boy soooo much! <3
Hope all you reading skip this nasty bug altogether! Its an awfully mean one!
TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment