Header Picture

Header Picture

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Bringing Baby Home!



Well after 30 hours at the hospital it was finally time to take our sweet baby girl home! The quiet in the hospital {and the room service} was so nice but I missed my boys so much! Plus my poor mother  had been watching them all by herself! lol.

Just look at her lifting her neck at 1 day old!! Just like Kaiden!
So we dressed her in the going home outfit I had picked out for months that claimed it was a preemie size but definitley fit more like a newborn and thus she was swimming in it! lol Oh well she can make anything cute!!
I love taking pictures of my babies in their carseats to see how they grow! At first they are soooo tiny!
At home she had a very excited Grammy Carrie waiting to meet her! Dena and Farrel had picked up the boys and took them to McDonalds to giver her a little break! So for about 30 minutes she got sweet lil Emery all to herself! lol

But BOY when her brothers got home, they were SOOOOOO excited! Seriously it was instant love for them! This lil girl has us ALL wrapped around her tiny fingers! And her brothers are very loving and protective of her. They now fight over who gets to hold her. {The only fighting they do that I actually enjoy!}

At 3 days old we took her to her first outing! {Chick fil A} The boys really needed to get outta the house and play! lol
 
The momma snugglin her beautiful babies!!
I LOVE being a mom! It's the best job EVER and we are so blessed that I am able to do it!
{{{Families are Forever}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment