
Here is our beautiful girl at 2 weeks old!! She has slept REALLY well through the night since she was born, just like my other babies! She wakes less than 3 times a night for about 2 minutes to eat but since she sleeps in the bassinet Darren made right off of our bed, everything is super easy and I dont even wake fully to feed her back to sleep! lol.
She is the POOPIEST baby weve ever had! She poops every 30 minutes during the day! She pooped so much that the acid from her poo was making her bum red and bleed so we had to get her special bum cream which healed it up in a day! That stuff is magical! She is not fussy and hardly ever cries! Like all my newborns, she is a perfect angel! This is by FAR my very favorite baby stage and Im enjoying every minute of it!

I thought the transsision to 3 would be so hard, especially because Kaiden is a child that needs eyes on him 24/7 but its been the opposite! The boys lover her and WANT to help me all the time! This makes my job super easy! I think Kaiden loves the extra responsibility! I will put Kaiden on my bed with the Ipad and Emery and he will "watch" her while I get ready! SO great! He will even feed her bottles and stick her paci back in! Jaxton loves feeding her and thinks she has to have her binky and a bow in at all times!
They both love playing with her, singing to her, holding her, cuddling her and overall making sure she is happy! I'm not super close with my siblings so having my kids grow up with a deep love and connection to each other is one of my biggest goals for them!! I love being a mom and this is pure heaven!!
No comments:
Post a Comment