Header Picture
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Our 4th Valentine's!
Since we were expecting our beautiful little Emery any day, we decided to celebrate Valentine's early, on February 2nd!! Darren did an amazing job planning it all for me! The day before he scheduled for me to get my hair done which turned out so cute! Then, the morning of our Special Valentine's Day, he scheduled an appt for me to get a fabulous pedicure! My feet have never been happier and my toes were painted so cute! While I was away, Darren cleaned the whole house for me!! What a guy! We waited until the kids were in bed before we called our neighbors over and snuck out! We decided to have dinner at a Mexican restaurant we've been wanting try. And let me tell you, it was sooooooo good! We made sure to enjoy the time because after we have 3 kids, who knows when we'll be out by ourselves again!
When we got home, Darren put together a really fun candlelit chocolate fondue and smores date. It was so romantic!
We used a candle to toast the marshmallows for the smores and for a fun twist we put fresh raspberries in between! I was super impressed with his planning skills! And just when I thought the date was over, he took me upstairs!
Apparently he had scavenged for large branches earlier that day and made a quick 4 poster style bed frame out of them.
Then he twisted twinkle lights around them! It was so beautiful and completely blew me away! It was amazing! And to top it all off, he left a box of my very favorite, See's Chocolates on my pillow! Then we snuggled down and watched a movie in bed! It was the BEST date ever!!! And I loved my make shift 4 poster bed so much that I requested he leave it up for a week or so! I really couldn't believe how much thought, time, effort and love he put into planning our date. Darren is so good to me and he really knows how to make me fall in love with him over and over again! Thank you babe for such a wonderful night!! I love you sooooo MUCH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
soooo romantic!!! I love it!!
ReplyDelete