How cute is our little man!? We have just enjoyed having him in our lil family for the past year! He is the sweetest and gentlest little boy EVER!
We have seriously been super blessed! Darren likes to call him our "Tender Mercy." lol Let's just say Kaiden is our super crazy, super wild child and Jaxton is the opposite so they blanace each other out quite nicely.
And for us it's fun to have 1 crazy and 1 calm. BUT they both LOVE to go outside! I mean they L-O-V-E, LOVE going outside! So we spend alot of the nice days outside! Luckily, Jaxton's birthday was a really nice day, but it was also a wednesday! We spent most of the day outside playing and treating Jaxton like a little prince!
Dena even came over and dropped off some special surprises, balloons and some mini cupcakes! Jaxton REALLY enjoyed them!
On saturday, however, is when we celebrated his birthday! Darren and I have just been sooo busy with all of the house stuff and Farrell was out of town so we just waited a few days. And I'm glad we did because I got to make him this super fun cake!
My adorable self making/ decorating Jaxton's personal cake!
A close up of the head!
I really wanted to do a fun dessert buffet, cutsie "Hungry Caterpillar" theme but it just wasn't the right time with everything we had going on. Although I had easily made enough friends that it would have been a BLAST! lol. A little family gathering was just as fun though! And Jaxton sure loved making a BIG mess of his birthday cake!
The end result was AMAZING!!!!!
At first he just started picking at it then he started shoveling handfuls of it into his mouth and finally he started pounding on the cake and watching it fly off into all directions. He gave the word "smash cake" a whole other meaning! We are just happy that he had a good time.
Singing "Happy Birthday" of course he didn't know what to do with the candle, but he sure wanted his foot to touch it! lol
Quite literally "shoveling" the cake into his mouth! lol.
I really like this one, it's like he is saying "HALLELUJAH, cake for dinner!" lol.
the end result! Cake, you have been warned!
Darren and I got a few, very small presents for Jaxton but also decided to get the boys a combined BIG birthday present early this year,
TA DA, a Blue Jeep Power Wheel! This is probably the reason we are so popular in our townhome community! haha. These boys just love it! And it's so cute to watch them playing together and having a good time!
TTFN!
Super cute cake...that Jaxton totally creamed!!haha He's such a cutie, can't wait to see him soon & take lots of adorable pictures of him! I'm also so excited to see the house...can't wait to see where the blue wall is, looks awesome!
ReplyDelete