Well we last minute decided to head down to SLC to visit my mother and hopefully grab some standby General Conference Tix. Had we known earlier we could have gotten them EASILY, however last minute they are quite hard! All in all we had a great weekend though! We arrived thursday night, it's about a 3.5 hour drive for us and Jaxton must have been really antsy because when we got him out he WALKED down my mom's hallway 14+ steps and continued to take long walks all evening. (Before this his max was 5 steps!) Anyways, it was short lived because he's refused to walk since. Hehe, he is so silly! Did I mention he finally got teeth? Yup like 1.5 weeks ago, the top 2!!
Anywhoo haa, we played all day friday! Starting with a tea party per Kaiden's request! H_ehe, he had found Sadie's tea set at Grammy's and how could I say no!? It's been sooooo long since my sister and I have had a tea party! It was pretty cute and fun!!
Jaxton loved playing with this Ukelele!! It was soooo cute!
Then I had the brilliant idea of putting him into this green tub and throwing in a bunch of Easter Eggs! It was like an Easter Egg ball pit! And he LOVED it! lol.
______________________________________
The next morning, before Conference, we walked around Temple Square, staring at the crazy protesters, and enjoying the beautiful flowers and spirit around temple square. Then we walked to City Creek Mall again and had breakfast in the food court. We decided to do this because the food court has an AWESOME new play area for kids and Kaiden and Jaxton had the time of their little lives! Photo Montage to Follow!
Peek a BOO!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I just love all the dinosaurs! lol
My FAVE pic of the boys from the tri!
Typical Kaiden!
How cute is this!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? <3
---------------------------------------------
Then we shopped around and Darren found a new suit on a heckuva deal! I was sooo happy becasue this guy NEVER buys things for himself and he's only been talking about getting a suit that fits since we've been married! And might I say, my husband is one Handsome Devil! Saturday night he tried to get tickets for the Priesthood session, but sadly he missed out. My mom also colored my hair, because who knows when I'll see her shining face again! Sunday morning we were planning on getting tickets early, but my mom, who would have watched the kids was HORRIBLY sick. Poor thing! I felt so bad leaving her like that! But it was also nice because when you're sick it's hard to have 2 wild n crazy kiddos running and screaming about. On the car ride home we listened to COnference and the kids zonked out in the back. It was the first time in FOREVER that Darren and I got to listen to 1 whole conference session uninterupted! It was sooo great!
Well, it was sure nice that we had an enjoyable and relazing weekend because this upcoming week is going to be BUSY! THis week we will be packing, Darren's parents are coming in friday morning, Darren's graduation is friday night, we're packing up the U-Haul saturday and cleaning through the weekend, on monday we're heading down to Inkom to say our goodbyes to the fam and tuesday morning we are making the great trek East to our new home in Omaha!!!!!!! I just can't WAIT!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment