The boys were rough housing the other day and they were just so cute I had to take pictures. Kaiden loves boxing, wrestling, jiu jitsu, pretty much fighting of any and all kinds! lol. He tries to play those games with me but I usually tell him to wait until daddy gets home, cause I'm not into that rough housng stuff. Haha. And when Jaxton sees Darren and Kaiden playing, then he wants to join in to, even if he has no clue what he's doing. He just knows there is fun to be had!
These wrestling matches usually include tickle fights as well! lol.
And an occasional raspberry! Haha!
And after a few rounds, the boys settled down with their daddy!
Aren't these boys just the CUTEST!?
I could kick myself for getting a blurry pic on this one! Jaxton loves his daddy!
So cute! Love the new header!
ReplyDelete