
The boys and I all got haircuts too! This was Jaxton's first cut with a razor! He didn't like it much! Poor kid!
I love my new blonde, short hair! The shortest it's ever been and I LOVE it! What can I say!? I am truley a blonde! I always think going darker will be a fun change, and it is for awhile, but with spring approaching blonde will be so much fun! We had a great time with my mom here, I loved and appreciated all her help! We are so excited to go visit her in SLC next weekend!

Last Night, we had a family work party at Fat Cats! We played a game of bowling, played a round of mini golf, played a game of Balladium (Kaiden's fave!) and ate some Pizza! It was lots of fun!

Do you remember me telling you about Kaiden's "girlfriend" Autumn? Well her dad Josh works for us, so Kaiden had a friend to play with last night! In fact I think Autumn won at bowling, ya we're all pretty bad! lol.

Kaiden LOVED the game Balladium, it's set in a black light room and you put these soft balls in the cannons and shoot them at each other! Jaxton didn't like it because the cannons were pretty loud, but Kaiden and Autumn were just laughing and running everywhere! It was Matt, Josh and Dallen vs. Darren! Haha! Chelsea, Josh's wife, and I were in the corner holding our babes and watching the chaos. lol.

I really liked playing the game of mini golf! I tried to tell Dallen I was pretty good at the game, he didn't really believe me until I hit a hole in one after he had taken 12 or so hits to get the same shot!

BUT my very favorite part of the whole night was when we were getting ready to leave. The whole time they had loud upbeat music playing and as we were leaving the song Fireflies by Owl City came on, Autumn and Kaiden were about 20 ft away from each other, and as soon as the song came on, they rushed over to each other and slow danced! It was soooo crazy, like they knew just what to do! I rushed to get my camera but by the time I got back, they had finished their dance and Kaiden grabbed her hand and tried to take her back to the Balladium room! lol. When we tried to get Kaiden into his car seat he broke down, and was asking to dance some more! He is just the sweetest! He has been having a really good past 2 weeks! Yesterday he woke up and asked to do the dishes! lol. He really likes helping me around the house. He's also been really sweet to his brother. Helping him with bottles, binkies and the occassional diaper change with my help! lol. We just LOVE our boys!!!! It has been one great week!!!!!

Kaiden found our old camera and went to town the other day! He had a blast and it kept him busy for a good hour! He was soooo cute! I looked through his pictures and cracked up at the random things he chose to photograph. Like the floor or his potty or a book! lol
This is Jaxton's very favorite place to be! It's his own personal jungle gym! He is standing up on everything, and LOVES to walk with our help!
No comments:
Post a Comment