
Last year, Kaiden decided 2 things about snow, 1: It's cold and 2: It tastes delicious! This kid would lick the snow off of the bottom of our shoes! Haha. This year, we bribe him into his car seat with a bite of snow! This winter has been beyond amazing! I found myself excited about the cold stuff, like I used to before we moved to lil ole Rexburg! I guess if you get it every day, you start to get annoyed with it. But since it's only snowed a handful of times, I've started to look forward to it! Plus this winter had been unusually warm, which is another plus!! Anyways the other day it was snowing GOOD, there were some neighbor kids out playing in it while it was coming down and it looked like they were having a blast! It didn't take much for Kaiden to convince me to take him outside to play. After all, we did buy Kaiden a super nice winter coat and some light up, Toy Story Snow Boots he's hardly even worn this year! ;D

And so we went out to play in it, with a blue kazoo of ourse, because who has ever really had fun playing in the snow without one!?! lol! Kaiden loved it and at first tried to stuff as much snow in his mouth as he could. Then he just wanted to stomp around in the stuff and hear the crunching noises.
And then he found a Football!! So, he be-bopped around with that football for awhile. lol.

And then I had the idea of going home to get his wagon! He was soooo excited!

And of course I HAD to teach this boy how to catch a snowflake on his tongue, which kept him entertained for all of 1 minute! lol.
I'm glad we played in it because even though it snowed about 6 inches that day, it was gone by the next! We had a great time playing in the snow, but we are beyond excited and looking forward to Spring! Kaiden has been asking about the Zoo and the Water Park ALL winter! I'm just happy that Omaha has some fun things to do with kids that are indoors! It will make winter so much more fun next year!!!!! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment