Header Picture

Header Picture

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Making Christmas! Fa La La!!!!!!!

Since we are having Christmas at our home this year, YAY!, I've gone a bit crazy with decorating the house, inside AND out! And also with activities to keep us busy! If you know us, then you know we really, REALLY dislike the cold! So I figure what better way to keep the cold hating Romriell's busy than an Activity Advent Calendar! We have had so much fun this past week I might have to make one up for the rest of the winter months! lol!
I will just share with you a few of our highlights!
On Dec 1st, our very first Activity was to bring Snowden, our Christmas Snowman, out of our basement and greet him with warm Cinnamon Rolls and hot chocolate! Yum! I must have made the cinnamon rolls smaller than normal because I had enough to share with 4 other families! lol.

Dec 2. was Christmas Craft Night! I spent ALL day driving all over Rexburg looking for cool/ perfect figurines to put in our Homemade Snowglobes! They are so much fun! I keep them on my windowsill and shake them every time I walk by! Can you guess whose is whose!?
(Mama's, Kaiden's, Jaxton's, and Darren's!)

Dec. 3 was suppose to be "Go see Santa at the Mall," but Kaiden was super tired and wanted nothing to do with Santa, so I switched it for "Go Out to Eat as a Family!" Red Robin......... YUM!

Dec. 4 was "Decorate a Gingerbread House." Let's just say Kaiden is a candy fiend. As soon as he saw the candy he quickly gobbled up as much as he could as FAST as he could! I thought I would let Kaiden decorate the roof so I put a little bit of frosting on it, but he was too busy eating ALL the candy! Don't worry, Darren and I are still heartily working on our lil Gingerbread House! I'll post pics when we're finished! ;)

Dec. 5 was "Play a Family Game!" I had a really fun game planned that Kaiden could do, but I was super sick and I ended up dying all day on the couch instead! We will probably save this for another day instead! lol. The kid also loves Duck Duck Goose! He NEVER tires of that game! =D
Dec. 6 was suppose to be "Create and Ice Cream Flavor and eat it for Dessert," night, but Darren and I were hard at work with our 2 boys who did NOT want to go down that night! And the rest of our night was spent on homework and the gingerbread house! =)
I guess since I am the "Keeper of the Advent" I can change things around when are days are kinda crazy!
In other news Darren has been accepted to a few colleges now! University of Missouri Kansas City has offered him a $15,000 scholarship! St.Mary's in San Antonio has offered him $8,000 a year! And Creighton University has offered Darren $20,000 each year! It looks like we have some TOUGH decisions a head of us!
And I will leave ya'll with some SUPER cute pictures of my VERY handsome boys! I just love their guts!!!!!!!!!!
TTFN!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment