CREIGHTON LAW!
We are pretty excited about it! Darren is super happy about living so close, 15 minutes, away from his folks and I'm thrilled for a big city! It's of course not Texas, but maybe one day Darren will land a job there! Hooray for knowing where we will be fro 3 years! When we look back at it, there really was no competition! What with the $20,000 scholarship each year, making tuition only $10,000 a year, and knowing a friend in the law department who finds all the LDS Boys jobs after graduation! My parents are very excited for us as well! There is an airport in Omaha so it makes visiting us so much easier!
After all the crazy studying and time away from home, I'm so happy to see Darren's hard work paying off! We are also so very happy to have finally made the decision!OMAHA HERE WE COME!!!!
Yay! I'm so excited for ya'll! That story totally cracked me up too! Congrats to both of you and good luck on your new adventure!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo, congrats on your big decision. Now we can see you guys more often...kind of!haha And I love that picture of Jaxton with the boys, he looks SO HAPPY!!!
ReplyDelete