Last weekend we headed down to SLC for my friend Laura's wedding! We've been friends for 10 years now and living just 3 1/2 hours away, how could I not go!? We stayed with my mom in SLC, which was very convenient since she's just a block away from the temple. My brother and sister even helped my mom babysit while we were at Laura's sealing! (Cause hey, it takes 3 people to watch my kids...... okay mostly our crazy Kaiden! lol) After the beautiful sealing and pictures, we ate downtown at this AWESOME Italian restaurant that had some of the BEST pizza I've ever had. (Yes I call myself a pizza coniseur! I mean it is one of my fave foods!) Then Darren and I went to my mom's to relax for a few hours before heading down to the reception in Orem. Her reception was beautiful! It was a cute little park that Laura and I use to hang out at all the time when we lived in Provo together! She had decorated a cute little gazebo/ pavillion! My favorite part of the whole day was seeing Laura's family! I call her mom "Mama Vickers" since during high school I was over there almost every day, she really was my "other mother"! Laura has 5 siblings and it was so crazy to see them all grown up, I havnt seen them in 5 years! Also good friends of ours from high school came! A, Ms. Kelly Garcia and a Mr. Casey Grounds! I was super excited to see them both! I'm so glad I was able to be there for Laura on her big day! I wish them tons upon tons of happiness! And Im so glad that we have both found the Happily Ever Afters, we always day dreamed about.
We had so much fun in SLC, we stayed an extra 2 days! But we were ready to just be home. Our vacations are finally over. Jaxton turned 4 months on the 18th so he got to have his first taste of rice cereal! Ya!!! I think he liked it and he ate from a spoon like he had been doing it for awhile! lol
You are so cute! I loved having you at the wedding and I wish we lived closer! You are seriously one of my best friends! I love you Chewshie!
ReplyDelete