Header Picture

Header Picture

Friday, August 12, 2011

1 Sheep, 2 Sheep, 3 Sheep, Zzzzzzzzzz!

So Darren and I bought a brand new mattress when we first got married. We didn't exactly shell out the big bucks, we thought we were just being money smart. Haha. Now we know the lesson to spend the money for long lasting quality! lol. Anyways, our bed was sinking!


1 1/2 inches of sinkage!








So Darren called up the company and they said we could exchange it! Awesosme! So we went to try out some new beds. I love the gel beds because they are firm, but Darren says he doesn't like them because they are soft!? What!? Darren likes the memory foam beds because they are frim but I don't like them because I think they are soft!? Can you see why it took us 2 hours to pick a bed? lol. Anyways we started looking around for comprimises. And we found one! Best of all it was a King and on sale! Bam! I believe its like a glorified air bed. (Its called a Mountain Air I believe.) No springs or coils and no foam. Also its topped with like 6 inches of pillowtop, if you know what that is. The result? An awesomely firm bed with 6 inches of soft cozyness! Its the perfect match! It's also like a sleep number bed so I can adjust my side more firm and Darren can have his as soft as he wants. I joked with Darren that we might need to make a cup and string phone because the bed is so big! Haha! We got to sleep in it last night and ohhh my goodness, HEAVEN! And after the day we had yesterday, getting ready for a weekend trip, packing, deep cleaning, whiney boys, getting birthday presents ready, getting wedding presents ready and oh cleaning Kaiden's Poo Paintings, it felt like a well deserved reward!


The boys in our big bed. I love the extra space to fold laundry! =D





The boys! So Cute! I think they're watching Finding Nemo.


Thankfully my mom gave us her old King size comforter to use for now, but Im wanting to redecorate around Christmas time. I'm thinking blacks and whites and golds! (Hence us buying the gold sheets, which we LOVE!) Yay, I love having something to look forward to! In the meantime I will be on the hunt for the perfect black and white bedding!




No comments:

Post a Comment