Header Picture

Header Picture

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Out With the Old and In with the New!

A few days ago Kaiden figured out how to climb out of his crib. Darren and I were devasted. It was the end of a beautiful schedule where Kaiden would go to bed at 6 pm and wake up at 7 30 am. Actually Im pretty surprised it lasted this long! So Darren converted his crib into a toddler bed and Kaiden LOVES it! I dont know if its the excitement of the new bed and privlidges or what but he also decided he wanted a later bedtime. So now he's in bed at 7:00 (sometimes 7:30), which isn't the worst part. He's also wants to get out of bed at 5 am and wake us up! So we get up with him and by 7 am he's passed out. Hopefully this limbo won't last long and we can all settle into a comfortable routine. I can't really get Jaxton on a routine until I get Kaiden on one first so the sooner the better!

Sleepy Head!












Kaiden is also continuing to do really well at our 2nd round of potty training. We actually haven't been able to give him as much attention this time because of the new baby and because we spend most of our days at the park. But when we are home he's in pull-ups and uses the potty pretty well. Of course he still has a few accidents but he is a "peeing machine!" Im so proud of him!! This morning he woke up and since he's not in a crib anymore he can just climb out of bed, and he came proudly prancing into our room with smiles, waves and a pull-up! lol. He was ready to start the day. He thinks diapers are a punishment now and that Pull-ups are soooo cool! Haha of course he still prefers to run around naked. Thats our boy!



This kid cracks me up!





Yesterday we, surprise, spent our day at the park! But since Darren doesn't have school on fridays, he was able to join us! And even though it was a little chilly Kaiden wanted to play in the Splash Park. There are very few things I'll miss about Rexburg but this free mini waterpark will absolutley be one of them! I just wish the weather was warmer for more than 2 months of the year here.


Rexburg's Splash Park. We go early when there's almost no one there!







I love my Mei Tai carrier!




Jaxton loves it too! Its his new very favorite place to sleep!


Weeeee!



Splash!!!!!


When we got home we all cuddled down and watched a movie in mom and dad's bed!

My boys! (I've got 3!!!!!)


And when Jaxton started fussing guess who got to him first!? Kaiden has really stepped up and LOVES being the role of "Big Brother." Anytime he says "brudder" it makes my heart melt. I can't wait til Jaxton is old enough and they can really play together. Sometimes I will be holding Jaxton and Kaiden will run up saying "awwwwwww baby! Baby brudder!" and rub his head. haha. I always thought I'd want all girls but I think I would be totally content if we got all boys. =D And I believe I married the right man to make that happen. lol

Kissing his "brudder" to calm him. Awwwww!




Our camera has a really fun feature that takes pictures automatically when it "sees" a smile. So thus the following super cheesy picture!



And like I've said before, Jaxton has been smiling since 6 weeks old (he's now 7 1/2 weeks). And this morning I finally got a picture of it, even if it was on my camera phone and my finger was in the way..... Its still an adorable picture! He is such a happy lil boy!







Also we are proud to announce that we are officially business owners! Its so crazy to say that!!! The company is called Elite Parking and is a business that puts boots on unauthorized vehicles parked in residential parking lots. It will be alot more work added to our plates but we're willing to take up the challenge! Darren definitley has the personality for it! It will be fun to see what the business becomes in 5 years!





I've also begun the countdown to the Michael Reunion that is less than 2 weeks away! It's being held at my grandparents house this year in Coville, Washington! Darren has yet to meet some of my family so I'm excited to show off my lil family! I know Kaiden will have a blast playing outside with one of his favorite people, my dad, and all of my younger cousins. Darren has already called claimsies to the river for fishing. lol. Of course! As for me, I'm just happy enjoying the company of my hysterical family! Gah!! I could explode with excitement! And a few days after we get back is Jaxton's baby blessing so then we get to be surrounded by Darren's family too! This will be the best summer yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment